1. This contest is open to all Chewies customers who are above 18 years old as of 1st October 2019 except the employees of AJ Research & Pharma Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and their immediate families, their media, advertising, promotion, marketing, distributor and retail partners.
2. The “Chewies WIN an iPad Mini Weekly” (“contest”) will run from “1st November 2019 till 31st December 2019” (“Contest period”).
3. By submitting your entry via WhatsApp, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
4. To be eligible for the entry, Participant must purchase a minimum RM10 worth of Chewies products in a single receipt during Contest Period.
5. Every Chewies bottle purchase equal to one (1) entry.
6. WHATSAPP a picture of original full receipt,
Submit your entry to 019-3326488 via WhatsApp as below:
WhatsApp example: AsrulBinAhmad; 801211-06-5631
7. Participant may submit as many entries as deemed fit, but will be limited to one (1) win throughout the Contest Period.
8. To qualify for the Weekly Draws, entries must be received by 23:59:59 at the end of the week (see the dates below).
9. From all the weekly entries, two (2) finalists will be randomly selected as the winner for Apple iPad Mini 64gb with wifi.
10. The deadline for entry submission on weekly basis as follows:
Week 1: 1st November till 8th November 2019
Week 2: 9th November till 16th November 2019
Week 3: 17th November till 23rd November 2019
Week 4: 24th November till 30th November 2019
Week 5: 1st December till 8th December 2019
Week 6: 9th December till 16th December 2019
Week 7: 17th December till 24th December 2019
Week 8: 25th December till 31st December 2019
11. The Contest prize: Apple ipad Mini 64gb with wifi (colours are randomly given). Each week, two (2) winners will walk away with one (1) unit of Apple iPad Mini 64gb with wifi worth RM1,699.
12. The eligible main finalists will be contacted via telephone and will need to answer a simple question. Should the first attempt to call the finalist fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified participant as replacement. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event finalists cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
13. In the event the Organiser organizes a prize-giving ceremony, each winner is required to attend at his/her own expense to collect the prize. In the event the winner is not able to attend, the winner must nominate a representative to be present and accept the prize on his/her behalf. Failure to attend the prize-giving ceremony may result in forfeiture of the prize.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another similar value without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or in any other form for whatever reason.
15. By participating in this contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
16. The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with you. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil your request(s). This information will be used as required during the fulfilment process of the prize to you. By submitting your personal information, we deem that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If you inform the Organiser that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organiser will respect your request. Your information will not be provided or shared with other companies or partners unrelated to this campaign for their independent use.
17. Winners shall assume full liability in case of an accident, injury, damage, loss or claim resulting from participation in this Contest, redemption and/or usage of their prizes.
18. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
19. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
20. Contest results will be announced at www.mychewies.com and Chewies Malaysia Facebook page.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Copyright © 2019 AJ Research and Pharma
All Rights Reserved